WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations.
SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
Reporting directly to the Head of Technology, you will be expected to work independently, resolving support issues and ensuring that regular customer communications are maintained. You will be expected to learn on the job, while improving your overall performance based on targets set for you.
Within this role, you will be expected to manage the support backlog for our Software-as-a-Service environment. You will have previously worked within the ITIL framework and have experience of prioritising support queries for a demanding customer base.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- An in-depth knowledge of supporting web-based applications
- Previously worked within the ITIL framework and have experience of prioritising support queries for a demanding customer base
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Ability/experience to break down an incident into technology components, engaging internal teams as appropriate to complete resolution.
- Able to work co-operatively and productively with customers, development and product management teams, building strong working relationships and positioning themselves and colleagues as trusted advisors.
- Customer focused, with the ability to continually assess the impact and urgency for our customers
- Experience of assisting third parties integrating via RESTful APIs
- Have a desire to keep up to date with technology changes
- An interest in developing leadership skills for the future growth of the department
- Knowledge / experience of PHP, JSON and XML formats is also a bonus but not essential
- Working to agreed targets
- Investigating and identifying bugs to escalate to testing and development teams
- Accurately recording issues and updating support tickets
- Understanding the needs of customers and conveying this as appropriate to product and development teams
- Being adaptable in working, with multiple priorities that can change regularly
- Ensuring all incidents, change requests, questions, etc are managed in a timely and appropriate manner following relevant processes
- Recommending solutions to customers and following through to resolution or escalating in a timely manner if no resolution can be found.
- Prioritising workload based on severity and impact to customer and demonstrating a sense of urgency when handling tickets
- Working with testing teams to proactively identify and resolve potential problems in an effort to prevent them from occurring
- Liaising with internal development teams and data partners to discuss and evaluate potential solutions to incidents and problems.
- Acting as an SME for SmartSearch’s marketing leading SaaS application.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic newly built offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package