The CSI Co-ordinator will work within the Client Services Team reporting to the Head of CSI. They will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Account Management team as well as other teams within the business including Technical, Sales and Marketing.
This will include identifying ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency and implementing changes within the business as well as supporting existing business operations.
It is a very varied and fast-paced role but will give the right candidate the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of projects across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing process changes agreed by the Head of CSI to support and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our client-facing departments
- Collating and logging sales across the business (KPI’s), ensuring these are aligned with our Finance Division
- Creation of both internal and external Product Literature and Process Guides
- Support with the completion of Proposals and Client Technical Questionnaires
- Collating and responding to Internal and Partner related queries and escalating issues to the Head of CSI when required
- Product Development support including testing of new products, features or enhancements
- Producing reports for the Head of CSI as required