WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations. SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work
The Credit Controller will support the Credit Control Manager in the management of the debtors, ensuring timely payments are made, processing receipts, reconciling invoices, replying to account queries and managing debt recovery.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Chasing payments via telephone, email and letters
- Producing and sending out chase letters
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Setting and monitoring Direct Debit Instalments
- Setting and Monitoring Credit Card Payments
- Dealing with difficult telephone calls and negotiation with clients
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package and commitment to employee welfare
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- A strong confident telephone manner with excellent verbal communication
- Excellent customer services – the ability to maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- The ability to listen and negotiate with customers
- Persistence, determination and resilience
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Analytical skills and thorough attention to detail
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and data entry software
- Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
- Can work well alone as well as within a team