WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations.
SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.ue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
The CSI Co-ordinator will work within the Go To Market Operations department, reporting to the CSI Manager. They will be responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the wider business, including Technical, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing, supporting the growth of the business in the UK and international markets.
The role will include identifying ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency and implementing changes within the business as well as supporting existing business operations. It is a very varied and fast-paced role but will give the right candidate the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of projects across the business.
WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic newly built offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package
- Collating and accurately logging revenue across the business (KPIs), ensuring these are aligned with our Finance Division
- Collating, responding to and overseeing internal and partner related queries and escalating issues to the CSI Manager when required to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Completion of proposals, client technical and due diligence questionnaires to a high standard within agreed timescales
- Implementing process changes agreed by the Head of Go To Market Operations to support and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our client-facing departments
- Working closely with the Product team to support product development and the roll-out of new product initiatives, including the review of new products, features or enhancements
- Creation of both internal and external process guides
- Supporting business growth in international markets, ensuring we have the same high-quality consistent approach and relevant launch materials
- Maintaining SharePoint sites for various departments
- Producing research and analysis reports for the CSI Manager as required
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Lots of initiative whilst also able to follow procedures
- Excellent attention to detail to produce accurate reporting and documentation
- A quick learner
- A strong team player
- Responds positively to challenges and problem solving, giving confidence customers confidence that a successful outcome can be found