SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations. SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
The System Implementation Manager will collaborate with Technical, Sales and Go-To-Market Operations by providing technical expertise within the pre-sales and platform implementation process.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE…
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of API technologies in client/server environments
- An understanding of IT/Networking concepts (for example client and server operating systems, SAML, network management - TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls)
- Active Directory knowledge
- API testing tools such as Postman and Insomnia
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives
- Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in line with business objectives and communicate timelines with other stakeholders
- An ability to identify opportunities to add commercial value
- Strong attention to detail, in particular using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential (for example an Enterprise Account Manager, Pre-Sales Engineer, Software Development, System Analyst or Technical Account Manager)
- A recognised project management qualification is advantageous, preferably Prince2 Foundation or Practitioner or studying towards it
- Professional technical certifications would be a bonus but not essential (e.g Cisco, Microsoft)
You will have both a strong technical understanding of the requirements gathering and implementation process, and also be confident in a client-facing role. You will be supporting at all stages of the sales cycle, pre-sales, integration support and post-sales, supporting clients with go-live deployment.
- Provide pre-sales support by working closely with the enterprise sales team to define the client’s key business drivers and requirements
- Propose software solutions that meet the requirements, ensuring they are technically viable and identifying opportunities to add value to the overall proposal
- Demonstrate product solutions to clients and articulate the business benefits they offer
- Create software quotations that include all license, installation, and support costs
- Support sales teams throughout the contract lifecycle including at client review meetings and identifying opportunities to upsell into existing accounts
- Actively research and understand the marketplace to ensure proposals are competitive, add value and create unique selling points
- Liaise with clients post-sale to develop project documentation including Statement of Work and implementation plans
- Communicate with internal teams including Customer Success, Continual Service Improvement, and IT to ensure effective delivery of projects
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We have a demonstrable record of success and achievement which we will be building on as we continue to grow
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our fantastic newly built offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station and include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package and employee satisfaction contribute to a great working environment