WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations.
SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
We have a well established presence and strong track record of success with the SME market, which has already given us a platform from which to successfully work with Enterprise level clients. In this role your goal will be expanding our Enterprise business by generating new business sales in the mid-market/Enterprise space within regulated and unregulated markets.
Available as a fully remote / work-from-home opportunity you will be utilising face to face selling techniques, presentation skills, telephone and email to achieve your targets. Business will be generated from leads coming from an experienced Sales Support Team, marketing activity and campaigns plus self-generated opportunities and attending sector events and exhibitions.
- Pro-actively selling to new customers to achieve monthly and annual targets.
- Managing allocated accounts and leads generated from marketing activity in a pro-active manner.
- Negotiating commercially sound contracts for new customers.
- Arranging on-site and online meetings for potential customers ensuring a sound understanding of their requirements.
- Ensuring data is up-to-date and sales pipeline and forecast are fully managed through CRM system.
- Managing time effectively and efficiently to ensure targets are met and time is spent on opportunities that maximise revenue.
- Mentoring and assisting in the development of new team members.
- Proactive contribution to sales meetings and conferences. This will take the form of chairing meetings and leading/developing training sessions.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- SaaS sales experience is essential, ideally you will have worked with Enterprise sales which is a bonus
- Lots of initiative whilst also able to follow procedures
- A drive to succeed
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver