WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch has a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest-growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations. SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011, fostering an incredibly collaborative and supportive culture, and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which make us a truly exciting place to work.
The Market Engagement Executive will be carrying out sales lead generation activities, profiling businesses and securing appointments to demonstrate the platform. Full training is provided and no previous experience is necessary, although sales experience can be advantageous.
You will be a quick learner, confident building solid rapport with prospective clients over the phone, and be committed to reaching daily targets for which you’ll receive a strong commission structure in addition to your base salary.
The successful candidates will have lots of opportunities to progress within the business. As a telemarketing professional you will need to demonstrate motivation and resilience to meet targets each day. We have a strong commission scheme and benefits structure to reward employees with, and passionate team-mates to celebrate your success with you.
WHAT IS LIFE LIKE AT SMARTSEARCH?
- We enjoy our fantastic modern office in the heart of Ilkley, designed with employee welfare and fulfillment in mind. It is within a 5-minute walk of Ilkley train station; making it easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Leeds and Bradford; and includes 4 kitchens, reading space, an onsite gym, onsite parking, gaming area, pool table and tennis table, free fruit delivered weekly
- Excellent progression opportunities within our company growth plans based on personal development goals and regular feedback and reviews
- Training and development is provided by talented team members, enthusiastic leadership and industry experts
- Our excellent benefits package includes 25 days annual leave rising with each year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days per year.
- Annual bonus scheme based on hitting agreed targets
- Employee referral bonus
- Various weekly recognition schemes
- Employee engagement and activities committee that plans activities throughout the year
- Two big company celebrations per year - summer and Christmas party
- Company pension scheme, comprehensive private medical scheme and life insurance
- Prospecting clients with outbound calls
- Data cleansing the system
- Profiling businesses
- Securing appointments for product demos
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Focused on the tasks and targets needed to complete objectives
- Driven to succeed and achieve your results
- Competitive nature
- Resilient to set-backs or rejection and finds ways to bounce back quickly
- Understands their own goals for their career or personal life and uses them for motivation
- Dutch speaking is advantageous (business level, fluent or native speaker)
- Additional languages are also an advantage but not essential