WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations.
SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
As a Marketing Executive you will contribute to and develop marketing campaigns to promote the SmartSearch platform in both UK and international markets. This will include supporting the Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager and Head of GTM with producing creative and written content, campaign planning, advertising, public relations, event organisation and product development including marketing literature.
- Support in developing awareness of the SmartSearch platform in both the UK and International markets
- Support the Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Manager and Head of CSI in delivering agreed activities
- Client and Prospect Email Campaign Creation
- Producing Creative Content for use across all mediums
- Working with creative agencies to design and plan marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Creation of External Product Literature
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, webinars and exhibitions
- Conduct market research exercises
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Creation of Internal and External Newsletters
- Support with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Source advertising opportunities and prepare adverts etc
- Liaise with designers and printers and organise photo shoots etc
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic newly built offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE……
- Marketing/Business related degree or experience in a Marketing role
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Experience in marketing via social media channels
- Experience in event organisation
- Strong time management skills
- Content writing experience
- Experience in campaign management including email campaign software
- Researching skills