About the Role
Your primary role will be to join a small team, undertaking exciting new developments for SmartSearch. The successful applicant will be instrumental in our future expansion plans. You will be expected to quickly achieve a good understanding of the current system, and begin to undertake your own developments.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our online application. You may be required to support in determining the best solution, taking time and budgets into consideration. Your work will be neat and well documented, whilst being efficient and accurate. You will devote appropriate time to testing, and deliver a quality solution every time.
- Strong commercial programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of Angular
- Experience of OO and MVC techniques as well as procedural
- Good written and verbal communication skills and a good standard of English
- Good attention to detail, able to produce accurate work
- Proven abilities with responsive front-end web technologies
- Understand cross-browser issues and workarounds
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have a demonstrable passion for programming and web development
- Have a desire to keep up to date with technology changes
- Appreciation of requirements of working with very large datasets
It'd be great if...
- You have a working knowledge of Zend Framework
- You have a working knowledge of third party APIs (e.g. Google, Facebook, SagePay, Worldpay etc.)
- You have a working knowledge of E-Commerce and CMS Platforms, their themes and plugins.
- You have a working knowledge of mobile development using ionic framework.
- You have experience with Linux and Apache