WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivaled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations. SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work
The Talent Management Assistant will support the Head of Talent Management in various aspects of the employee lifecycle. A key focus will be supporting and delivering our new starter onboarding process and co-ordinating Learning & Development initiatives across the business. You will work with the Talent Management administrator on the administration side of the employee lifecycle.
The role will also be involved in other areas of the Talent Management team, including supporting people with projects and initiatives and providing support on employee relations matters. You will be able to give advice to managers on HR policies and procedures. You will also support the Recruitment Adviser on various recruitment and attraction projects/processes as required. A level of HR knowledge and previous experience working in an HR environment is required.
- Handling employee lifecycle administration including HR system, new starter and leaver processes
- Supporting and advising line managers and employees on people policies and procedures as required
- Supporting Recruitment, Learning & Development, Engagement and reward activities as required
- Reviewing and updating people policies
- Providing support for ad hoc people projects and research as required
- Producing reports and presentations as required
- Supporting with HR technology initiatives
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area, pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package and commitment to employee welfare
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Generalist HR knowledge and experience
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent administration skills – Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Keen attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Able to work on own initiative with little supervision
- Learning & Development experience is beneficial
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Excellent people and communication skills
- HR System experience (preferred)