We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual with an excellent attention to detail applied to all tasks. Their aim would be to take a very successful rapidly expanding UK based Saas company and help grow it in the US market. An essential requirement of the role would be to put together an inbound lead generation strategy for the US whilst developing awareness of the SmartSearch platform and brand. You must be confident to communicate to key stakeholders and be able to hit the ground running although training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with the executive team to set the ongoing marketing strategy for the business.
- Develop and enhance the current lead generation process.
- Manage and execute marketing campaigns to identify prospects and create leads which can be converted in quantifiable opportunities. Keep up to date with relevant reregulation changes and market news to ensure marketing plans are innovative and resonate with our prospects to drive proactive inbound and online demo bookings.
- Set an internal strategy to grow the marketing department once the proven model works.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Manage and maintain relationships with any third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the US marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Communicating with other departments within SmartSearch to ensure a streamlined approach across the business.
Relevant Skills/Experience Preferred
- Data driven B2B Marketing experience, with an in-depth knowledge of various integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to lead a team of specialists both directly and indirectly within the organization including external PR and marketing agencies
- Ability to use various types of software i.e. Adobe Creative Suite.
- An understanding of how third-party design/SEO agencies operate.
- An understanding of Pay Per Click and SEO processes and results.
- An understanding of digital advertising platforms such as Linkedin, Bing and Google AdWords.
- People management and team leadership skills.
- An understanding of how to interpret data and make decisions based on data analysis.
- Experience in the compliance/AML sector would be beneficial but not essential.
What about you?
- You will need to be equipped with at least 5 years experience in a recognized marketing role, as well as the following:
- You’ll have senior-level marketing experience and a demonstrable track record and hunger for driving lead generation through brand awareness, credibility and positioning
- You’ll be a skilled communicator with the gravitas to collaborate with Board members and challenge our ambitious sales team
- You’ll be a smart operator, able to deliver on a strategic and tactical level and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up to support the pursuit of company goals
- You'll have a tenacious and confident approach yet be humble in your outlook and have a genuine desire to collaborate with the team.
- You’ll have previous experience of team and budget management and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.