Restrictions on movement put in place to stop the spread of coronavirus means firms that usually rely on paper-based ID checks are facing huge business disruption.
Under COVID-19 social distancing rules, prospective clients are no longer able to present their documents in person, while sending them through the post brings a whole new set of issues.
Not only is it now almost impossible to get to a post office under the new rules, but sending physical documents also risks contamination. And with so many people now working from home, there is the added risk associated with sending sensitive personal data to the home addresses of staff.
Electronic verification (EV) solves all these issues, enabling regulated firms to carry on serving clients without any further disruption.
With our EV platform, no documents are required, and ID checks can be carried out remotely, regardless of location, meaning home working is no longer a barrier to ‘business as usual’.
We can have you set up on our AML platform in less than 48 hours; here’s how:
1. Request an online demo – fill out our online form and our highly trained team will take you through our intuitive and easy to use online AML platform
2. Sign up online – once you’ve decided to make the switch, you will receive a DocuSign via email
3. Initial payment – make an initial electronic payment to gain access to the system
4. Set up your account – we will set up a virtual intro with your dedicated account manager who will set up all your users with login credentials and provide any training needed
5. Ditch the documents - we will have you operational within 48 hours ensuring you never need to rely on paper-based ID checks again
SmartSearch works in real-time, completing AML checks in a matter of seconds and automatically triggering Enhanced Due Diligence on any Sanction or PEP matches.
Our unique ongoing monitoring ensures you are informed if anything changes, giving you peace of mind that your business will remain fully compliant for the life of your contract.