WHO ARE WE?
SmartSearch have a unique Anti Money Laundering verification platform bringing together both individual and business searches for the UK and International markets. In 2020 we were recognized by both the Financial Times as one of the Top 600 fastest growing companies in Europe and placed in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
Our latest technology delivers an unrivalled user experience enabling our users to comply with the latest Anti Money Laundering regulations.
SmartSearch has grown rapidly since its inception in late 2011 and we continue to have ambitious growth plans which makes us a truly exciting place to work.
Imagine an account manager who is truly forward thinking. Imagine being a proactive advisor and subject matter expert to your clients rather than reactive firefighting. This is what it means to be a Customer Success Executive at SmartSearch. We are continuing to deliver success at every stage of the roadmap for our clients.
The Customer Success Executive will manage various aspects of the Client’s account and will need to respond to their needs and objectives. You will develop and maintain positive and successful client relationships through frequent communication and, where relevant, encourage them to sign up to a higher search package and/or the enhancements to the SmartSearch Platform to protect their business. A strong understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering regulations and what clients need to be doing to be compliant will need to be developed.A high level of customer service must always be extended to all clients and an excellent attention to detail applied to all tasks.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Our fantastic newly built offices in the heart of Ilkley within easy walking distance of Ilkley train station.
- Career progression opportunities are abundant within our company growth plans
- Training and development is provided by industry experts
- Our offices include an onsite gym, gaming area and pool table and tennis table in our amazing break out areas
- Our excellent benefits package
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and SmartSearch by maintaining regular contact, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Developing client relationships to create loyal, happy customers
- Writing client contact reports and recording upsells
- Organising and conducting training for clients on the platform
- Audit reports
- Client support queries including, address, input, result, pricing and usage queries
- Explaining and interpreting alert emails
- Demonstrating developments in the platform or regulations
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIDATE?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Lots of initiative whilst also able to follow procedures
- A drive to succeed
- A quick learner
- A strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver