SmartSearch is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy client relationship at all levels from the CEO down. We have a complaints policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible. As a client of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. We are sorry that you feel the need to complain but we will do all we can to resolve it for you.
Making a complaint
Step 1 - Contact us
- Call us on 0113 518 9564
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Handling your complaint
- Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of complaints during your first contact with us Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or by email within two business days.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, any proposed actions, and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner, and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask for your complaint to be escalated to senior management
Step 3 - Resolving your complaint
When your complaint is resolved, we will confirm this with you within 10 business days with the following details:
- A summary of the complaint
- Details of whether we accept the complaint and a clear resolution
- Details of why we do not accept the complaint with clear reasons
- If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction by us, you may refer your complaint to our Client Services Directory. The expected timeframe for a response is within 14 days
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints
- To provide our clients with access to the complaints handling process
- To keep our clients informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution
- Quarterly to review our complaints captured in our consumer complaints log so that we can improve our standard of customer service